1. Electric Vehicle Hero, sponsored by Go Ultra Low: This award will recognise an organisation which has adopted a significant number of pure electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles as a proportion of their fleet, or has taken an innovative approach to overcome obstacles to allow the adoption of electric vehicles.
2. Smarter Business Travel Hero: This award will recognise an organisation that is reducing the impact of their business travel and positively influencing the behaviour of their drivers to reduce carbon and nitrogen dioxide emissions.
3. Sustainable Deliveries Hero, sponsored by Highways England: This new award for 2019 will recognise an organisation that is improving the efficiency and sustainability of their delivery or collection services, and is truly leading the sector.
4. Future Cities Hero: This award will recognise a town, city or region that is undertaking an ambitious programme of measures to address greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution and improve urban mobility.
5. Innovation Hero: This award will recognise an organisation offering an innovative product or service that reduces carbon emissions or air pollution, or which presents a novel solution to a transport/travel challenge.
6. Unsung Hero: This award will recognise an individual who has proactively driven change within their organisation or across the sector, and has demonstrated their commitment to improving the sustainability of transport. You can nominate a colleague, client or supplier for this award.
7. EST Fleet of the Year, sponsored by Alphabet: This award category is not open for applications and will be awarded to an organisation that has particularly impressed the Energy Saving Trust Transport team.