The Fleet Heroes Awards & Conference 2018 will take place 27th November at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, Covent Garden.
Sponsorship opportunities are no longer available for this year.
Sponsorship opportunities for Fleet Heroes Awards & Conference 2019 will be announced early 2019.
Reach the decision makers
Reach up to 200 of the most influential fleet and vehicle managers, government stakeholders and senior decision makers.
Sponsoring the awards positions your brand in front of policy makers and senior government officials who have been vocal in recognising the contribution of sponsors.
Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability
Show your brand values green fleet management practices and your commitment to reducing emissions and costs.
Gain coverage through our media partner and dedicated website, generating significant coverage for sponsors and award winners.
Be ahead of the curve
The Awards are about best practice, innovation and sustainability from established companies and start-ups alike - show your company shares these values.
Sponsor an individual Fleet Hero Award category
- A dedicated page in the event brochure to showcase your company’s achievements and services
- Brand exposure on our event website, including a company profile and logo
- Logo featured on event photo wall, widely featured in auto and fleet press
Your logo engraved on sponsored award trophy
Up to three guaranteed places at the event
Mentioned in press releases and social media coverage before and after the awards
Fleet Heroes Awards 2018 sponsor logo for use in your company’s website and marketing.
Total cost – £5,000 +VAT
Sponsor an individual Fleet Heroes Award category and support the Fleet Hero Conference
- Exhibition space in the event networking area to highlight your company’s products and services
- A 10 minute speaking opportunity at the conference plus networking opportunities with delegates
- Present your sponsored award trophy to winner with a short speech and a photo opportunity
- Up to five guaranteed guest spaces at both the awards and conference.
Total cost - £10,000 + VAT